This busy scene of winter pursuits is full of closely observed detail. It is filled with people from all walks of life going about their business as well as enjoying themselves. On the right, the carved and gilded horse-drawn sledge has a lion rampant on its back and side, which may be an allusion to the lion of the Dutch United Provinces. The castle is imaginary.
This picture was once extended into a square shape. During cleaning in 1983 it was discovered that the additions were by a later hand and they were, therefore, removed.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
- 1046084 NG Code
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only