This cushion art work is on the National Gallerys extraordinary collection of 19th-century French landscapes, Corot to Monet charts the development of landscape painting from the late 18th century to the year of the first Impressionist exhibition, 1874.
These cushions are made with a super soft faux suede, or cotton linen and machine washable . As with all our products we use archival inks to get the brightest, saturated finish possible.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only