Born in Dorset, Martin Wiscombe studied illustration at Redruth Art College, Cornwall. Following 20 years in the advertising and craft industries, Wiscombe decided to return to his first love, painting. Wiscombes work is primarily inspired by his lifelong love of the Dorset seaside; the result of childhood summers spent on the beach in Lyme Regis or on his grandfathers deep-sea fishing boat. Painting primarily on wood, reminiscent of the driftwood found on beaches, Wiscombes pieces have a natural, innocent feel reflecting his admiration for naive and primitive art. In 1989, Wiscombe escaped from urban mayhem to a farmhouse in the countryside. He remains a convert to the pleasures of rural life, living with his two children and horses in Wiltshire.
These cushions are available in super soft faux suede, cotton linen or faux velour velvet and machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look.
- Faux Velour Velvet with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- 45 x 45 cm (Standard Size)
- 60 x 60 cm (Statement Size)
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only with coloured reverse
- Zip Fastening
- Fibre / Feather / Cover Only Option